NATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS & INFORMATION ADMINISTRATION (NTIA) WOODEN SEAL PLAQUE
Made from solid mahogany this National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) wooden seal plaque and podium logo emblem is hand carved and finished by our expert craftsmen. The mahogany is cured and treated at our own factory to avoid warping and twisting over the years and a special keyhole slot is recessed into the rear to ensure a flush fitting on ay wall surface.
Call our customer support team at 1-877-543-6094 or use our Live Chat feature during business hours or order online! Our wooden seals are always:
100% solid mahogany: (no cheap hollow stuff or fake wood made out of plastic).
Kiln dried to prevent warping: which creates a product that will last a lifetime.
Pantone color matched: to ensure your color requirements are an exact match.
Hand made by trained professional cabinet makers and artisans.
Shipped on a timely basis: Option for Express Delivery (Approximately 14 days).
About this seal!
National Telecommunications and Information Administration(NTIA) Seal is an agency of the United States Department of Commerce that serves as the President’s principal adviser on telecommunications policies pertaining to the United States’ economic and technological advancement and to regulation of the telecommunications industry.
It is currently administrated by John M. R. Kneuer, appointed by President George W. Bush on May 1, 2006.
Among its stated goals are:
- Working to ensure that all Americans have affordable phone and cable service.
- Helping to bring the benefits of advanced telecommunications technologies to millions of Americans in rural and underserved urban areas through its information infrastructure grants.
- Providing the hardware that enables public radio and television broadcasters to extend and maintain the reach of their programming.
- Advocating competition and liberalization of telecommunications policies around the world.
- Participating in international government-to-government negotiations to open markets for U.S. companies.
- Negotiating with foreign governments to ensure adequate spectrum for national defense, public safety, and U.S. business needs.
- Promoting efficient use of federal radio spectrum and encouraging the development and implementation of new and emerging telecommunications technologies.
- Performing long-term research to explore uses of higher frequency spectrum.
- Working with Federal, state, and local public safety agencies to address future spectrum requirements.
The NTIA’s Office of Spectrum Management is in charge of regulating use of spectrum allocated to the Federal Government. It serves in a manner equivalent to the Federal Communications Commission for this purpose. It is also the part of the Department of Commerce that oversees ICANN.
To order by phone or for more information about this product call 1-877-543-6094
Standard delivery four to six weeks. Express delivery option available on this item.